Ocean Blue Jasper Jade Roller & Gua Sha Set by Jade and Gua
Fulfilled by our friends at Jade and Gua
Make your skin "GLOW" again with this all-natural Blue Jasper Jade Roller and Gua Sha Beauty Set. Made from 100% authentic Blue Jasper, these skincare tools have been used in traditional Chinese beauty practice for thousands of years to awaken skin’s natural glow. Blue Jasper Jade Roller and Gua Sha set will soothe, depuff, and lift the skin through the process of facial massage. These tools are truly a superstar skin product! Adding Blue Jasper Beauty Set into your daily skincare routine will instantly bring brightness, glow & radiance back into your skin!
Blue Jasper gemstones forms in any shade of blue imaginable. These stones can have spots, circles, swirls, veinings like marble, or any combination of patterns. Blue Jasper has the ability to connect you to the spiritual world. It stimulates the throat chakra, balances yin yang energy, and stabilizes your aura.
What it does:
♥Promotes radiant skin
♥Cools, tightens and de-puffs the skin
♥Promotes lymphatic drainage
♥Relieves facial and jaw muscle tension
♥Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
♥Calms down inflammation
♥Nourish dull skin
♥Aid in product absorption
How To Use Jade Roller?
1. After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into your skin to help the Facial Roller glide with ease.
2. Begin rolling by starting at the center of your face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards your hairline in short, gentle strokes.
3. Move down to your jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of your ears.
4. Roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion. Use the smaller roller around your eyes and take extra care in this area.
5. Finally, very gently roll down the sides of your neck and towards the center of your clavicle.
6. Place the stone in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects.
How To Use Gua Sha?
4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
5. Stroke down the neck.
6. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.