New York, NY
~ The following scents are available by the fill while supply lasts ~
- 020219 / My Glow was created during JLo's pregnancy, marking Jennifer's motherhood.
- 040219 / "A fragrance mucho suave for big girl Amanda Lepore: a strong woody structure including Orris (from IFF) with big floral notes and violet leaves and a touch of cheeky molecules of cucumber and strawberry. Do not wear if you hate yourself or wanna stay incognito." ~Christophe Laudamiel
- 050219 / A graceful aura of delicate flowers blooming in the sun right after the rain. Intimate, quietly sensual, irresistible. At the heart, the Iris, refined and precious, soft and powdery. Enhanced by the magnificence of Gardenia and Egyptian Jasmin, set under the light of Bergamot from Calabria, Mandarin and Pink Pepper, on a sensual backdrop of Cedar, Heliotrope and Skin Musks.
- 080219 / The Playboy brand is known around the world. It has collaborated with fragrance giant Coty to produce a line of colognes and perfumes. Coty also produces fragrances with brands as diverse as Madonna, Vespa and Tim McGraw.
130219 / This unisex scent evokes the aroma of first rains falling on dry earth, a lovely notion also known as petrichor. This perfume is enriched with notes of benzoin resin and frankincense.
150219 / A natural orange accord; a scent that smells like orange but has no orange essential oil in it! It is comprised of organic compounds such as terpenes and acetates that give the orange fruit its peculiar odor and our accord its smell. This accord is also use in flavor to give you the perception of orange!
- 160219 / "It's spring, fresh ginger, blooming orchid flowers, and dark woods. You are submerged in floral and powdery world, while walking by a lake on a cool breezy evening in Prospect Park. I nicknamed this one Brooklyn." ~Darryl Do
- 160219 / "Featuring pink and black peppercorns, vanilla, rose, cassis, jasmine, and cedar wood, this perfume comes together as a sweet, spicy, and vibrant potion. The aroma is sparkling like this city with people full of dreams." ~Darryl Do
- 180219 / "Ode to Rose. Dipped in Silver. This scent awakens the sense and makes the wearer feel forever young." ~Franck Salzwedel, Creator of Elisire
- 200219 / "A project that I started last year, Speakeasy is an unfinished draft for a new scent in development. Spicy, boozy, with oud and dark woods... To me, it's a manhattan laced with aromatics and zests. But is it too bitter? What do you think?" ~Mindy Yang (Send me a note.)
- 220219 / "New York always looks good with our fresh flowers at the bodegas. This scent is a tribute with notes of rose, freesia, citrus, and geranium." ~Darryl Do
- 230219 / "A natural ingredient from France and Belgium, the angelica seed is of the carrot and hemlock family, but it's a huge plant! The leaves can also be candied for confection." ~Christophe Laudamiel
- 240219 / "I created this as an homage to a New York style valentine's day... Dark chocolate with orange zests." ~Darryl Do
- 250219 / "An eleven carbon aldehyde is a colorless perfume ingredient with a pleasant wax like floral odor. In nature, it is found in citrus oils, but can also be yielded synthetically through chemical reactions." ~Darryl Do