Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense Serrata essential oil, also known as Olibanum, is steam distilled from the gum resin of the tree. It has been used for thousands of years by native peoples as incense, medicine, and cosmetics.
Green in its opening. This is a woody scent is earthy and blends well with bergamot, carrot seed, cedarwood, clove, lemon, myrrh, nutmeg, orange, pine, sandalwood, spruce hemlock, and vetiver.
- Botanical Name / Boswellia serrata/li>
- Country of Origin / India
- Extraction Method / Steam distilled
- Plant Part / Resin
- Strength of Aroma / Medium
- KidSafe® / No
For a blend that will help promote clear breathing, add 3 drops Frankincense Serrata, 2 drops Eucalyptus Globulus, 1 drop Rosemary, and 1 drop Spruce or Fir Needle in the diffuser. Frankincense Serrata is highly prized as a meditative, mind-clearing oil, so for a supportive blend add 4 drops of Frankincense Serrata, 3 drops Sandalwood, and 1 drop of Cedarwood, Cypress, or Patchouli to a diffuser.
Cautions / We recommend a maximum dilution of 3% for topical applications.
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.