Evasion revolves around a captivating tobacco whiff from Havana, embodying a vivid sensation etched in Maître de Claude's mind. Like a fine cigar, lavender and cinnamon set the mystical mood while the heart of the fragrance unfolds with whiffs of chocolate and honey with a perfect touch of vanilla.
- TOP NOTES: Cinnamon, lavender, tobacco leaves
- HEART NOTES: Chocolate, honey
- BASE NOTES: Vanilla and cedar
- Like a cigar from Havana. This one is smokey, complex, tobacco-vanilla without the smoke. This is very long-lasting.
- Perfumers: Originally composed by: Jean-Paul Astier (Grasse); Updated by Julien Rasquinet (Dubai)