Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot Essential Oil is a favorite amongst essential oil users for its citrusy, uniquely vibrant scent with a touch of floral, and for its many therapeutic properties. The lovely aroma of Bergamot Essential Oil is known to support mental health and clarity by providing a boost to the mind. It can also help ease feelings of anxiety, especially during times of sadness and grief. Bergamot Essential Oil is gentle for DIY skincare and helps support skin health for acne-prone or oily skin. This essential oil can also be added to massage blends to help reduce muscle tension and give relief from tightness caused by a hard workout.
Citrusy and fruity with a warm spicy floral quality, this scent blends well with Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Patchouli, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver, and Ylang-ylang.
- Botanical Name / Citrus bergamia
- Country of Origin / Italy, France
- Extraction Method / Cold Pressed
- Plant Part / Fruit Peel
- Strength of Aroma / Medium
- KidSafe® / Yes
For a blend that will help promote clear breathing, add 3 drops Frankincense Serrata, 2 drops Eucalyptus Globulus, 1 drop Rosemary, and 1 drop Spruce or Fir Needle in the diffuser. Frankincense Serrata is highly prized as a meditative, mind-clearing oil, so for a supportive blend add 4 drops of Frankincense Serrata, 3 drops Sandalwood, and 1 drop of Cedarwood, Cypress, or Patchouli to a diffuser.
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.