1c. No plus ones. Any guest lists exceeding 30 people may be required to provide one check-in assistant.
2. Deposit and Payment:
2d. Final payment must be made by check or credit card. There is a $35 bank fee for all International transfers and a credit card surcharge of up to 3% may be adjusted from the final invoice.
3. Agency-Client/Member Rates: In order to take advantage of Agency-Client/Member rates, the client must be present for the duration of the event, acting as the event host and assuming responsibility for the event. If the client is unable to attend the entire event, full rates apply.
4. Cancellations: Except for a Force Majeure event, all cancellations occurring within 5 business days of the event date will result in being charged in full for the event, including all food and beverage charges for the guaranteed number of guests (plus tax and tip) and any other costs associated with event (rentals, etc.). For events with consumption bars, $15 per hour per person (plus tax and tip) will be charged for event cancellations occurring within 5 business days of the event date.
5. Event Time and Length: The event shall begin and end at the contracted times in the designated space reserved for the Hosts group, including agreed upon load in and load out. Please note that late arrivals could interfere with the timing and quality of service for your event. Private Event Rentals are for a maximum of 5 hours and will be charged $200 for each additional hour. Event extensions cannot be guaranteed. Any beverages consumed during that time will be charged upon consumption and will automatically be added to the final guest check.
6. Tax-exempt groups: Tax-exempt groups must provide a copy of a valid State Sales Tax Exempt Certificate prior to the event. The payee must be named as the exempt organization.
7. Vendors/Signage/Photography: *All outside vendors must be approved by Perfumarie Management no less than one week prior to the Event date and they are required to schedule a site visit with Perfumarie management. *All signage must be approved by management and must be professionally printed and freestanding. *
Photography is prohibited at Perfumarie unless approved prior to the event by Perfumarie Management. All approved photography is restricted to the event space in which the party is taking place.
8. Damages: Perfumarie requires a Certificate of Liability for all outside vendors. Host agrees to conduct the function in an orderly manner and assumes the responsibility for any and all damages caused by any personnel under the employ of event host and/or invitees/guests of the event, except to the extent arising out of or resulting from the negligence or willful misconduct of Perfumarie, its employees, agents, contractors or representatives. This includes, but is not limited to, unauthorized use of equipment. Unauthorized use or misuse will result in an automatic minimum $250 fee added to the final bill. Any moving of furniture, in any area of the Studio, must be approved and coordinated by Perfumarie Management prior to the event. All Furniture removal is subject to a minimum $100 production and storage fee. Please see attached form if applicable.
9. Logo Use: Perfumarie Management must approve the use of the logo, in any printed or promotional material, in advance. The guest agrees to submit a copy of any printed materials (example: guest invitation) using our logo for approval.
10. Guests of the Host’s private function will not have access to any areas of the office, other than the private function room in which the event is being held in unless pre-approved by Management.
11. Commerce: Any sales transactions or donations need to be approved by Perfumarie Management at time of booking.
12. Minors: Access for minors (under the age of 21) is prohibited unless approved by the manager prior to the event.
13. Outside Food and Liquor: There is no outside beverage or food to be brought into Perfumarie unless previously approved by management. If beverage and/or food are approved, they are subject to an outside catering and corkage fee of $15/bottle.
14. Service Charge: A service charge of 20% or $125 per server/bartender, whichever is greater, will be added to the final invoice.
15. Lost or Stolen Items: Perfumarie is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. All items brought in for the event should be taken away at the contracted end time.
16. AV: All AV must be tested 24 hours before the event date. If AV is not tested the event is subject to cancellation. The equipment that is tested must be the same equipment used on the day of the event.
17. Indemnity: You shall indemnify and hold Perfumarie, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives forever harmless from, and against, any and all personal injury, property damage, loss, liability or claim of liability, expenses, fines and penalties including reasonable legal fees caused by any wrongful or negligent act, error or omission by you, your guests, invitees, agents, delegates or representatives, arising out of or in connection with your function, except those claims arising out of the sole negligence or willful misconduct of Perfumarie.