Stan Editions CANDL STACKS 005
CANDL STACKS, is the result of the search for a new way to use candles. Inspired by the increasing supply of sculpted candles, the team behind Stan Editions developed their candle sculpture in 2020. This tower of candles can be stacked, dismantled, burned up, and rebuilt in endless ways. La bougie qui bouge was born.
The unique thing about Stan Editions is that it gives the user, both the end consumer and the shops, the freedom to create their towers or stacks. The Stan Editions pre-made stacks are just a start; they encourage creativity and form the basic package to build on.
Adding one new color or shape suffices to form a completely new stack. In this way, both the end consumer and the shops get the chance to build stacks that are perfectly attuned to their universe and interior.
Be creative. Keep on stacking!
Stan Editions, founded by 28-year-old Belgian entrepreneur Stan Verstraete, is a young design brand in which Stan develops refreshing new products, sometimes in cooperation with other interesting designers and creatives.
Dimensions: Total (stacked modules) H: 8.7" x W: 3.9"
Burn Time: (complete set) 130 hours
Stack 05 Individual Specifications:
Candle 11002: H: 2.3"x W: 2.7" Burn time: ~24 hours
Holder 11009: (Holder no wick) H: 1.8" x W: 3.9"
Candle 11010: H: 2.3" x W: 3.9" Burn time: ~60 hours
Candle 11006: H: 2.3" x W: 3" Burn time: ~46 hours
Materials: Odorless Paraffin Wax
Package Weight: 1.9 lbs
Designed in: Belgium
Made in: Poland
Safety / Care Instructions:
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Keep wick trimmed to 0.20"
- Always leave at least 8" between other candles in proximity
- Never place candles near heat sources
- Always place candles on heat resistant-surface
- Always keep candles away from flammable objects and material
- Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- When burning the candle it is recommended to remove the stickers
- To ensure stability and shape candle should be burned in holder module 11001 or 11009