Roberts Rose Water
In 1867, Italian herbalist (Henry Roberts) created an unmistakable rose tonic that Florentine women could not be without. Made with pure, distilled spring water and the extracts of 3 roses, the effect on the skin is a perfect combination of dewy glow and revitalizing freshness. Use as a face & body toner, or toss a capful into your bath for a refreshing soak! Add a splash to your delicates for a lovely rose scent or fill a spray bottle & refrigerate for a cool skin spritz!
Rose water has many benefits and can be used in various ways to benefit your skin and overall well-being. No matter what your skin type is – this “wonder of nature” can bring you a handful of goodness!
Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of aging and nourish the skin. It can help soothe and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and add a beautiful glow to the normal skin.
- Use as a toner to hydrates the skin for a plump and toned complexion.
- Use rose water to prevent or reduce eye puffiness.
- Freshen your face throughout the day by spraying rose water mist on your skin.
- Soften dry skin.
- Add a couple of cups to your bath.
- Use as a natural makeup remover.
- Use as an after-shave, to prevent irritation and sooth the skin.
- The rose has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Uses in aromatherapy include: Boosts confidence & fights depression, protects liver & stomach from infections, prevents wounds from developing infections, cures convulsion, muscle pulls, cramps, & spasmodic cholera, strengthens gums & hair roots while toning skin, cures internal bacterial infections & protects from viruses, purifies blood & speeds up blood coagulation, helps hormonal balance and stimulates libido/aphrodisiac, improves skin texture & maintain youthful skin, serves as an effective laxative, acts as nerve tonic gives strength to bear shock.
- Roberts Acqua Distillata Alle Rose is alcohol-free.