RealTree® Magnesium Flint Striker Tool by QUICKSURVIVE
Fulfilled by our friends at QUICKSURVIVE
RealTree® Magnesium Flint Striker Tool for Emergencies, Camping, Hiking, All-Weather Magnesium Ferro Rod: Never be caught in the cold: High quality all weather fire starting striker is windproof & weather resistant. The RealTree Flint Striker is a Compact, pocketable flint-based fire starter that is ideal for ultralight backpacking, camping, hunting, and more.
- START FIRE ANYWHERE: This Ultra-Durable Flint Fire Starter works in any weather conditions - rain, snow, high-altitude. With the rust-free ultra-strong ferro rod those fire lighters are suitable for camping, survival, bushcraft and other outdoor activities.
- Weighs just 1 ounce; measures 3.1 x 0.75 x 0.4 inches
- HIGH QUALITY MAGNESIUM FERRO ROD: Never be caught in the cold. This High Quality All Weather Fire Starter is Windproof & Weather Resistant.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: More reliable than matches or lighter, weighs less than 2 ounces, only 4" long. Included is a rope lanyard.
- WHATS INCLUDED: x1 Retail Gift Packaged RealTree Flint Striker.
- High visibility emergency case with detachable cap protects flint, prevents accidental or unintended sparks.
WHY IS A STRIKE MASTER FLINT STARTER ONE OF THE BEST SURVIVAL TOOLS TO HAVE IN YOUR BUG OUT BAG?
- Lighters will eventually run out of fuel.
- Matches can get wet and have limited uses.
- RealTree Striker will keep starting fires up to 10,000 strikes.