Lavender Essential Oil
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Lavender or Lavandula Angustifolia, is a full-bodied steam-distilled oil from the flowering tops of the Lavender plant. Known for its many uses, Lavender essential oil is world-renowned as one of the world’s most popular and versatile oils, and for good reason! Lavender has an incredibly sweet, floral, herbal scent and is also highly prized for its many therapeutic properties.
The smell of Lavender alone can help produce a calm, peaceful tranquil environment. Diffuse Lavender essential oil into the air before bedtime to promote peaceful sleep, or add Lavender to your favorite lotion or carrier oil to soothe the skin, and help unwind your senses. Once you try Lavender essential oil you’ll see exactly why it’s a favorite for essential oil lovers!
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria, France, Greece, Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Flowering Tops
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Sweet, Dry, and Herbaceous-floral
- Blends Well With Bergamot, Cedarwood Virginian, Clove Bud, Clary Sage, Geranium Egyptian, Helichrysum Italicum, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose Absolute, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Sandalwood Australian, and Vetiver.
- KidSafe®: Yes
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Nursing Safe: Yes
- Pup & Pony Safe: Yes
- Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.