Common Ground Organic Liquid Hand Wash
Botanical Scent & Avocado Oil Extracts
Wash away unpleasantness from your hands and feel moisturized by our avocado oil extract formula.
Specifically developed for your everyday use.
- Plant-Based Formula from Australia
- Sourced from Nature
- pH 5.5 – Optimized for Your Hands
- Certified Natural Ingredients
- Readily Biodegradable Agents
- Vegan – No Animal Derivatives
- Cruelty-Free / Leaping Bunny Certified
Our Bottles Are Made From 100% Sustainably-Sourced Recycled Plastic
COMMON GROUND NATURALLY BALANCED LIQUID HAND WASH
Common Ground Organic Liquid Hand Wash helps you feel naturally balanced after using our refreshing plant-based formula. Our botanical scent will momentarily transform your surroundings into a floral garden.
We only use native avocado oil extracts which are high in vitamin E. Your hands won't dry out even after multiple uses.
FREE FROM SLS · Soap · Petrochemicals · Formaldehyde · Isothiazolinone· Mineral Oils · CocamineDEA · Paraben · Silicone · Alcohol · Propylene Glycol · Artificial Colours
OUR INGREDIENTS Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (Not SLS Aka Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. Our SLES is Based On RSPO Certified Sustainable, Preservative Free, And Readily Biodegradable Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Chloride (Table Salt), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Preservative And Odor Free Coconut Oil), Coco-Glucoside (ECOCERT 100% Renewable Coconut Origin), Glycerine (Kosher And Halal Vegetable-based), Sodium Benzoate (ECOCERT Food Grade), Fragrance (Methyl Dihydrojasmonate, Galaxolide, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthaleses, Pyranol, Linalool; All Non-Toxic, Non-Irritant And Animal Cruelty Free), Citric Acid (Kosher And Halal Approved), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (ECOCERT and USDA Certified Biobased), Avocado Oil Extracts.
- Apply liquid hand wash to hands and scrub gently but thoroughly for 20 seconds. Make sure to get to both sides of your hands and in between fingers. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- To Unlock the Pump: Hold ribbed and smooth collars with one hand then turn spout counterclockwise with your other hand to unlock. The spout will pop up and then can be pumped to dispense.