Endless Summer Bronzer
This clean, talc-free bronzing powder provides buildable color with natural-looking warmth that's never orange or over-done. It has mineral blurring microspheres to instantly blur the appearance of pores and imperfections for a photo-ready finish. It's also infused with a gradual glow complex for a lasting, sun-kissed look, even without makeup. In clinical and consumer studies:
- instantly minimizes the appearance of pores*
- 84% agree it adds a healthy-looking glow to skin*
- 84% agree it applies evenly without looking streaky or patchy*
- 75% agree it does not emphasize fine lines and wrinkles*
**based on a 1-day us consumer study of 32 women.
- long-lasting, 8-hour wear
- buildable color that mimics the appearance of naturally tanned skin
- mineral blurring microspheres blur the appearance of pores and imperfections
- gradual glow complex builds a naturally sun-kissed look over time
- dermatologist tested
- none of our products are tested on animals
How to Use
For an all-over bronze look: swirl the soft and fluffy supreme finisher brush over endless summer bronzer and apply anywhere the sun naturally hits your face: your forehead, nose, the high points of cheeks, cupid's bow and chin. To transition your bronze look from the office to a night out, apply multiple layers and buff out any harsh lines with a large face brush.
To contour: apply with the seamless shaping & finish brush, which has a narrow tip that's perfect for soft, blended makeup application with diffused edges.
Mineral blurring microspheres instantly blur imperfections and minimize the look of pores
Gradual glow complex helps build a sun-kissed glow over time
Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, silica, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, magnesium myristate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, bis-stearyl dimethicone, water (aqua/eau), erythrulose, palmitoyl isoleucine, isochrysis galbana extract, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, ptfe, polyethylene, phenoxyethanol. May contain (+/-): titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163).