The luxury fragrance market will grow by $4.20 billion between 2021 and 2025, with the rate being a CAGR of 6.09%, and premium fragrances are expected to be one of the key elements in that growth.
Recent studies cited these reasons for the anticipated growth:
- The popularity of premium perfumes among younger consumers are rising
- Premium fragrances are long-lasting
- Premium perfumes are artistic, unique and innovative
- Premium perfumes seem to be more sustainable
- Premium perfumes have better ingredients
- Premium perfumes are more memorable
- Premium perfumes are more collectible
- A growing number of consumers view perfumes as an essential lifestyle product
- Women account for the largest share in the market – and their growing participation in the workforce around the world is expected to provide more motivation to purchase high-end personal care products.
- The hospitality and personal care industries are expected to compete in this arena and raise the bar
Balancing the Art & Science:
The science of smell and how scent, emotion, and memory are intertwined: "Human and animal studies show that odor perception is modulated by experience and/or physiological state (such as hunger), and that some odors can arouse emotion and can lead to the recall of emotional memories. Further, odors can influence psychological and physiological states," shared Harvard Business Review.
Unique, Efficient, & Sustainable:
With a global network of manufacturing partners to produce on-demand, Perfumarie develops and redefines hospitality and wellness requirements to balance safety with pleasure, budget, and peace of mind. Perfumarie's Innovation Lab can help you design a complete program of high-tech modules that integrates functional elements based on your budget and timeline of requirements. Our decades of design experience and technical expertise empowers our Clients to enjoy efficient, holistic execution against extraordinary blue-sky ideas.
Perfumarie's Key offering:
• Scent branding / Olfactif Logo, "scent track," aroma marketing, and olfactive branding design. This is typically executed via scent diffusion machines (air care), but it is NOT limited to a single application. (Imagine entering a space that feels clean, inspires confidence, boosts immunity, grounds you, promotes joy and relaxation!);
"In an age where it's becoming more and more difficult to stand out in a crowded market, you must differentiate your brand emotionally and memorably. Think about your brand in a new way by considering how scent can play a role in making a more powerful impression on your customers." Harvard Business Review.
- Custom immunity-boosting arrival treats (private label beverages, cocktails/mocktails, CBD teas or chocolates, lavender-mint cookies, gluten-free edibles, etc.);
- Metaverse scent design and applications. We have hardware and a software development team to help you digitize a completely immersive scent experience [VR headsets required] for healthcare, wellness, sensory branding, training, safety, entertainment, marketing, and sales;
- Functional and bespoke amenities: Sustainable shampoos, lotions, perfume/ambiance sprays, better sleep products, and branded retail-ready products (candles, perfumes, diffusers, etc.) that adds a layer of performance for you to leverage as a competitive advantage, nurtures consumer engagement, loyalty, and creates a new pipeline of revenue stream for your company;
- Certified housekeeping supplies: Disinfectant and medical-grade sanitizers, made in our own factories with FDA permits.
Customize your hospitality program with better wellness touchpoints by design. From entry to exit, Perfumarie's sensory experts can help you choreograph a signature journey to enhance and engage your guests' and staffs' subtle senses to shape consumers' moods and evoke emotions, driving purchases and customer loyalty.
GET IN TOUCH TO LEARN MORE: