Collections: Best Sellers, By the Sea, Creativity Boost, Curator's Favorites, Dark & Stormy, Experimental, Hollywood, L'arc Parfums, Perfumarie Presents, Rare Scents, Throwback, Wanderlust, Wholesale
The essence of a strong nostalgia awakens Maître de Claude’s desire to finally return to France. This perfume exhibits a bewildering amalgam of scents blending the vivid whiffs of orange and cardamom with a heart of nutmeg and saffron. Musk and sandalwood settle in to further embody the enthralling flame in his heart.
- TOP NOTES: Orange, cardamom, artemisia
- HEART NOTES: Nutmeg, oud, saffron
- Base Notes: Amberwood, musk, sandalwood
- This is the most complex fragrance. Luxurious, "a must" for collectors of niche!
- Perfumer: Julien Rasquinet (Paris)